Making an Insurance claim can be a stressful time for all concerned, our mission is to make the process as smooth as possible and to make sure that you receive all that you are entitled to not do in the form of a settlement from the Insurance Company, remember we work for you.
Please contact us immediately you become aware of a potential claim, we set out below some information to assist the process:
- Complete the relevant claim form
- Provide proof of purchase and valuations
- Take all reasonable steps to protect the property
- Notify the police in instances of burglary, theft, loss or intentional damage
- Do not dispose of damaged property
- Do not proceed with repairs until authorised
- Do not admit liability
- Obtain details of the other vehicle, the driver and their contact details
A loss adjuster may be appointed on larger claims, their role is to gather information for the Insurance company, do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to discuss how the policy will respond for you and settlement offers that are made, we are here to help you.